Becoming an Exhibitor
Anyone can exhibit at the Country & Regional Living Expo!
Exhibitors range from local government to medium and large businesses, real estate agents, government departments and not for profit organisations.
The opportunity exhibiting at the Country & Regional Living Expo provides is the following:
- Interface with Sydney residents, interested in a country or regional life change.
- Promotion of your town, business, organisation or product
- Networking with other exhibitors, including social events.
- Lead generation for potential new residents, employees, students or customers.
- Benefit of reduced cost advertising with major media partners in the lead up to the Expo.
- Sales to exhibitors and visitors.
- List your Jobs and Business/Investment on the Boards at the entrance to the Expo.
What is a standard exhibition booth?
A standard exhibition booth for the Country & Regional Living Expo comprises of:
- 3x3m floor space
- 2.5m high frame lock walls
- 2x150 watt track mounted spotlights
- 1x240v power point
- Standard Facsia Signage with company name
- Inclusion on www.crlexpo.com.au website exhibitor listing
Contact Us Today
For enquires on becoming an exhibitor please Contact Us.
Please enter your details below to receive Exhibitor newsletters: